Vision and Mission
'One To Another' exists to improve the lives of poor and marginalized families in Pakistan by:
- providing education and training to equip and empower
- mobilizing human and material resources to create enterprise
- seeking spiritual wholeness for each individual
- pursuing sustainability for long-term success
How do we fulfill our Vision and Mission?
- Victoria Memorial Hospital project in rural Multan
- Rebuilding houses in the flood affected region of Muzzafaragarh
- Housing for poor Christian families in Multan city
- Vocational Training - Electrical, Carpentry, Welding, Sewing
- Micro Enterprise - Donkey Carts, Rickshaws, Sewing Machines, other small business'
- Micro Loans
- Mobile Village Medical Camps
- Supporting Education - school fee sponsorship, resources
- Loving others as Christ loved us
One To Another was started in response to the 2010 floods in Pakistan. In 2011, we received official registration as a Society and expanded on to include other projects.